I will show four-six Peekaboo-kuns related to Japanese Culture.
On the same day same place, you can also enjoy exploring FLOW17 outdoor art show that I participated two years ago.
You will enjoy whole beautiful spring day at Randall’s Island Park.
Saturday May 6th, 12-4pm
Fields 62 & 63
• Face painting
• Kite flying
• Peekaboo photo sculptures by Rica Takashima
• Crafts, games and more
• J.D. Patch Band (12pm – 4pm)
• Taiko Aiko Kai Drumming (12:30pm & 2:30pm)
• Junko Fisher Okinawan Dance Company (1:30pm)
• Taisan Tanaka Calligraphy (2:30pm)
I will show and sell my "We Can Do It!" goods at
WOW Festival at Apollo Theater, May 7th 2-7pm.
Please drop by at Women in Comics tables.