Friday, September 1, 2017

Our Stories and Books

Hello!

I will inform you next art show of Aliens in New York, Our stories and books!
I will show brand new Peekaboo-sculptures, and hold workshop, too.

Boogie on the Boulevard
Location: Grand Concourse and 165th Street, The Bronx
September 10, 2017
Hours: 12pm - 4pm

Please drop by the event!
My art show is a part of "Immigrant Artists" that I organize six artists from Immigrant Artist Mentoring Program Social Practice by New York Foundation for The Arts(NYFA).

The project is funded by Citizens Committee for NYC.




These photos are from last time of my project at Boogie on the Boulevard.
Many people tried the Pregnant woman Peekaboo-sculpture.

Many people wore the Empathy belly sculpture.

Many people participated Make own pin for showing supporting pregnant women and families.

I am looking forward to seeing you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment