Wednesday, October 1, 2014

New York Comic Con & Vocaloid concert.

I really love into Vocaloid.
The best to me is Kagamine Rin-chan, and Teto Kasane as a Utauloid, anyway, I love almost all vocaloid culture.

I am going to see a movie & music concert by vocaloid IA, & vocalist LIA at NY comic con2014.
Here are some details about my schedule.

On Thursday: Concert & Movie, Vocaloid IA x singer LIA, 5:15pm, Room 1A05
I am going to two panels on Friday: 
These panels will be held by my cartoonist friends, Jennifer and Regine.
I love the cool LOGO!

I am really excited to go to the HATSUNE MIKU EXPO NY!
Oct. 9 - Oct. 19, Free Entrance at Wallplay, 118 Orchard St, New York, NY 10002
Oct. 17th &18th ,At Hammerstein Ballroom, 311 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001
I am going to the exhibition on Oct. 11th or 12th to the concert on 18th.

See you there!
Rica Takashima

No comments:

Post a Comment