Thursday, October 13, 2022

Please swing by Women in Comic Con 2022!

 I am sorry, but the Women in Comics Con was postponed for Covod19 and some reasons.

We are planing the ComicCon for 2023. 


Hi!

I will participate in the Women in Comics Con in The Bronx.

Please swing by my table and say Hi!


Erica Friedman, the author of By Your Side: The First 100 Years of Yuri Anime and Manga,

will be there too.

(I guess Erica's table will be next to me ^o^)

I drew illustrations of the cover art of the book.

This is a rare chance to get a double-signed (Erica and me) By Your Side book there!


October 29, Saturday

11am-6pm

The Bronx Library Center

310 East Kingsbridge Road
Bronx, NY 10458


I also give away original coloring sheets to kids


Looking forward to seeing you there!


Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment