Monday, March 17, 2014

Celebrate Women and Join the V-Day!

Hi, I am going to be part of the V-Day event this weekend.

I can't believe me, I am working on a new art piece in this last minute.

And during drying paints, I just made a flyer for the event below.

More details of the V-Day event, please see the link.
There will be a lot of event.
http://www.4thu.org/v-day-2014/

I am not sure what time I will be sitting there while the show.
I am sure I will be there around 1pm for install on Friday.
Text me if you can make come.


Over the last 15 years, V-Day,  the global movement dedicated to ending violence against women and girls, has moved into 140 countries and raised over $100 million, educating millions about the issue of violence against women and the efforts to end it, as well as crafting international educational, media and PSA campaigns, helping to revitalize the spirit of existing anti-violence organizations.






No comments:

Post a Comment